Feedback4oldnavy.com – Old Navy is offering a chance to their consistent customers to avail discount offers on their products after completing their official online customer survey.
This survey helps out Old Navy to comprehend the problematic areas of the company and take the customer feedback.
How to Take the Survey?
Taking the Old Navy survey is quite easy; you just have to follow through the steps mentioned below –
- Launch you internet browser and type in the URL: www.Feedback4OldNavy.com to participate in the Old Navy survey.
- The Old Navy website offers you the liberty to take the survey in three languages for instance- French, English and Spanish. You can choose the language that you are most comfortable with.
- The next age shall open a tab where you can fill in the details mentioned on your receipt carefully. This will help you move forward in the survey.
- These details are related to your last purchase from Old Navy; such as- your invoice number, the time and date of your purchase etc.
- Tap on the Continue option after entering the required details from your invoice.
- This will land you on the questionnaire part of the survey. You can answer these questions based off of your experience with Old Navy.
- The questions will be related to the service at the store, their general staff behavior and the kind of products that they retail at their stores.
- You can click on the Submit option after you are done answering the questions at the official Old Navy website.
- After submitting the Old Navy survey the customers will be awarded with a discount code which they can use to redeem 10% off their next purchase from Old Navy.
Benefits and Rewards
- The customers can avail a discount coupon by completing the Old Navy survey on their official website.
- This discount coupon can get them 10% off their next purchase from any of the Old Navy retail stores.
Terms and Conditions for Entering the survey
For taking the Old Navy survey you have to follow through the terms and conditions mentioned below –
- The customers participating in the official Old Navy survey have to be legally 18 years or older.
- A recent invoice from any of the Old Navy outlet is also mandatory to participate in the survey.
- The Old Navy survey is only open to the customers participating from Canada, United States or Mexico.
- Each person can avail only one discount offer by participating in the official online Old Navy survey.
- Your invoice from your last purchase from Old Navy can only be used for the next 14 days.
- The employees or the associates of the staff working at any of the Old Navy retail stores are not allowed to participate in the survey.
Requirements for Entering the survey
The following are the pre-requisites mentioned on the website for Old Navy to participate in the survey –
- The customers are firstly required to buy a product from the Old Navy retail stores.
- The receipt must be kept close by before entering the online survey for Old Navy.
- The customers participating in the Old Navy online survey are required to have the necessary gadgets and a solid network connection.
- Since the survey is available in three different languages the customers must be knowledgeable of any of the three languages- French, Spanish or English.
Old Navy is a chain of retail stores based in Canada, US and Mexico which deals with retailing clothes and other accessories.
The Old Navy is currently owned by the Gap Inc. which is a multinational selling brand.
Read More –
This survey helps out the Old Navy Corporation to reach out to their existing or newer customers and get their review on the retail prices, products and the quality of service provided at the stores.
- Is there a prize for entering the Old Navy survey?
Answer – Yes, the customers will be awarded with a discount code for entering the Old Navy survey.
- How can the discount code be used?
Answer – The discount code can be used to avail 10% discount at any of the Old Navy stores.
- From where can I access the Old Navy survey?
Answer – You can access the Old Navy survey by visiting the URL: www.Feedback4OldNavy.com